Scozzie completed its 3rd season of the P2P series in which competitors battle in 8 monthly events across the course of the season gaining ranking points towards the end of season finale. The competitions 8 legs have attracted fun names such as the Spider Series 2015/16 and the Octopus Olympics were conveniently named immediately after Rio 2016! The current leading vote is toward the Tarantula Tour for next season… any better suggestions are welcomed… there is a brand new Scozzie t-shirt up for grabs for the winner! The season was truly epic with all players and parents making it a unforgettable year to remember…
Now for the P2P season in numbers. 12 bulleted numbers outlining the crucial highlights!
•122 Total participants
•62 people completed 4+ events to reach the required average for prize eligibility
• 31 different divisional winners.
• 57 championship plates were presented
•3 individual winners from Premier Division – Max and Coaches LP and Sam
• 66 participants broke the P2P entry record in event #2 • 0 number of matches Coach Sam lost all year, only dropped 6 games total
• 92 matches across the season going to decisive deciding sets – new record
• 6 conduct warnings were reported to tournament director, 0 conduct penalties required
• 14 bagels were recorded
• 184 bagels were consumed
• 214 fist-pumps were witnessed